The favorite recipes of my house are the simplest, those basic recipes that can be made in ten minutes. This one is fruits with cucumber. Super easy.
I buy a lot of fresh fruits in the summer and when I see that they need a boost, I prepare this fruit salad for a healthy snack or dinner.
The fruits are blueberry, chopped strawberries and peaches. Cut cucumber in slices. This cucumber was from my garden! After you combine all the fruits, squeeze a little fresh lemon juice and add some fresh basil. These two basic ingredients will give you a fresh taste.
To save money, plant some herbs such as basil.
Enjoy this simple combination that even my kids love.
Fruits with Cucumber Salad
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut into slices.
- 10 fresh strawberries, rinsed
- 1/2 fresh peach
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- Rinse fruits and cucumber in cold water before cutting. Peel cucumber and cut into slices.
- Cut fruits into medium dice and cut them for all pieces to be about the same size. Add more fruits if you need to serve more. Combine fruits and cucumbers in a bowl.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice. Chop basil leaves and combine. Enjoy.