This pico de gallo salsa with mango is my classic dish to serve with tortilla chips or tacos. Start with fresh, ripe mango. The mango gives the salsa a refreshing taste and by using jalapeño serrano it will give you a perfect combination of sweet and hot. Other fruits that you can add to the pico de gallo salsa are fresh strawberries and fresh peaches. Add other vegetables such as cucumber, cauliflower or mushrooms.
Prepare this mango salsa of pico de gallo for fish tacos. This time I didn’t have fish on hand, so we had some meat tacos with it.
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 3 roma tomates roma, chopped
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño serrano, seeded, no stem, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 mango, peeled, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt & black pepper, to taste
- Prepare all ingredients and combine in a bowl to serve.